We are developing the world’s most accurate and reliable Augmented Reality (AR) technology for industrial manufacturing, already used by leading global manufacturers like Honda, IAI, Toyota, Rafael, and others. The company has a strategic global OEM agreement with the global market leader.
For our next-generation technologies, we are looking for a Unity Developer to join and our R&D team.
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the product lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Conduct code reviews
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years experience with Unity 3D
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# or C++ object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Talented software engineer, an expert in OOP/OOD
- Team player with a can-do approach; fun to work with.
- Desire to learn Unity 3D
Augmented Reality / Virtual reality / 3D
Working on industrial or 3D graphics products