Accurate Digital Twin Technology
Designed for the Manufacturing Floor
Patented algorithms with adaptive fusion of depth, RGB and sensor data to enhance accuracy and reliability.
- Unique depth accuracy enhancement algorithms.
- Real-time accurate camera distortion fix.
- Adaptive RGB <-> depth camera alignment in real time.
- Accurate points cloud registration, analysis and comparison.
- Seamless inspection of parts and manufacturing lines (with no need for machine training).
- AI analysis of collected data.
Plug-and-play with PLM Systems
Safe and convenient, hands and head free operation
Using standard production floor equipment - PCs and screens
Proprietary algorithms fuse visual and depth data
to position and align digital and physical twins
with PLM Systems
Plug-and-play integration with PLM/MES systems, automatically accessing and retrieving most updated work instructions and 3D models. This eliminates errors and costs derived from the preparation and updating of the work instructions.
With or Without AR Glasses
The use of AR glasses and overhead display glasses is still challenging in manufacturing use cases: they are not easy to wear for long periods of time and suffer from limited accuracy, performance and battery time. SkillReal supports all devices, with customers often choosing standard PCs/laptops.