SkillReal is developing the world’s first Augmented Reality (AR) technology for industrial manufacturing, already used by leading global manufacturers like Honda, IAI, Toyota, and others.
The company has a strategic global OEM agreement with the global market leader – Siemens.
For our next-generation technologies, we are looking for a Unity developer to join our talented R&D team
- Design and Create new features with efficient and reusable code.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Talented software engineer, at least 5 years of experience.
- At least 4 years of experience with Unity3D (experience with C# – MUST!).
- Algorithm R&D / integrating complex algorithms into products.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Team player with a can-do approach; fun to work with.
- B.Sc. in computer science / engineering or equivalent.
Augmented Reality / Virtual reality / 3D / Computer vision